In case you missed it, Craft Beer & Brewing Magazine recently published the results of certified beer judges blind tasting of 300+ IPAs. Our first review of that review was published here. Today Jeff weighs in with his observations.
A few thoughts…
- Dogfish Head Sixty-One Minute would have scored higher had they known what it was.
- My beloved Lost Nation Mosaic didn’t fare well. Good, more for me.
- Troegs Perpetual gets a 91. I always said it was the best bang for the buck.
- Sweetwater IPA and Bronx No Resolutions were not that good in my book.
- Rebel IPA gets a 96?
- Golden Road and 21st Amendment shouldn’t have scored that well.
- Lots of good numbers for Southern Tier, Dirt Wolf and Too Juicy
- Foley Brothers (Rick’s favorite)
- I need to visit Western PA for some Brew Gentleman.
That is all.